- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A half day cruise around one of the wonders of the world, the spectacular Halong Bay, which features thousands of limestone-clad karst islands jutting out of the sea and dozens of captivating caves.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Ha Long City Center
Return to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Pick-up at your hotel. Discover Ha Long Bay, a body of water of approximately 1,500 square kilometers in North Vietnam with 120 kilometers of coastline in the Gulf of Tonkin. Ha Long Bay means "Bay of the Descending Dragon" in the local language. The bay consists of a dense cluster of 3000 monolithic limestone islands, each topped with thick jungle vegetation, which rise spectacularly from the ocean. Several of the islands are hollow and feature enormous caves, while others support floating villages of fishermen, who ply the shallow waters for some of the over 200 species of fish and 450 different kinds of mollusks.
Our tour today starts with a dreamy cruise amongst the thousands of limestone mountains. Cruising through the emerald water past the Dog Stone and the Burning Incense Islet. Afterwards, will visit the Fighting-Rooster Islets and the Heaven Grotto (Thien Cung Cave) to see the beautiful stalagmites and stalactites within. After the tour, we will return you to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.