- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A day-time cruise around one of the wonders of the world, the spectacular Halong Bay, which features thousands of limestone-clad karst islands jutting out of the sea and dozens of captivating caves.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Boat + Kayaking
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Ha Long City
Return to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
We will pick you up at the hotel and head to the wharf for a full day cruise in Ha Long Bay aboard a traditional wooden junk boat. Relax as we navigate limestone mountains and charming inlets. We will enjoy the spectacular views at Dog islet, Incense Islet, Fighting - Rooster Islets, visit Surprise Cave, one of the bay’s many stunning natural caves. You can also take in the magnificent scenerie at your own pace in a kayak. Kayaking along Ha Long Bay is a one of a kind experience, allowing you more freedom to explore and a chance to admire the stunning scenery up close. Have lunch on the boat.
Continue on another cruise to Titop Island, where if you like, you can hike to the top of the island for an amazing panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Then, we will cruise leisurely back to the harbor and transfer to hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.