- 12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your day trip begins with hotel pickup in Hanoi, where you’ll board an air-conditioned vehicle destined for Halong Bay, a UNESCO-listed area home to more than 2,000 limestone islands. During the journey, you’ll admire the Red River Delta, replete with water buffalo and rice terraces.
On arrival in Halong Bay, you’ll board a boat and spend the afternoon cruising. Get unobstructed views of the islands from the water, stop to visit Thien Cung Cave or the Palace of Heaven Grotto, and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on board the boat. The tour concludes with hotel drop-off back in Hanoi.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
1. Tuan Chau Island
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Regardless of how much time you have in Vietnam, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay is a must-see sight. Eliminate the stress of planning your own transport and activities on a hassle-free day trip from Hanoi, the ideal choice for first-time visitors with limited time. Spend the day admiring the bay from the water—a great way to view the seascape—and enjoy a seafood lunch on board.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.