- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We offer a variety of innovative tours that will take you to the most spectacular regions of this tropical haven. We are known for our excellence and quality of service. Our guides are certified by the ICT (Costa Rican Institute of Tourism)Tortuguero Adventures applies eco-friendly techniques for our daily operations. We are committed to protecting and conserving the environment.
- Kayak, life vests, aluminum paddles, water.
- National Park Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero National Park
Tortuguero, Limón Province, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tortuguero National Park, Tortuguero Costa Rica
Explore the canals with our comfortable and stable kayaks. Discover the amazing canals of Tortuguero and explore the rainforests, trees, animals, wildlife, birds, turtles, monkeys, caimans and other animals in this fantastic and exotic adventure in nature. Includes Certified bilingual naturalist guide (English / Spanish) lifeguards, water bottles, coffee and biscuits on the morning tour. (Entrance to the National Park not included $ 15 adults $ 5 children under 12)
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.