- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We offer a variety of innovative tours that will take you to the most spectacular regions of this tropical haven. We are known for our excellence and quality of service. Our guides are certified by the ICT (Costa Rican Institute of Tourism)Tortuguero Adventures applies eco-friendly techniques for our daily operations. We are committed to protecting and conserving the environment.
- Binoculars, ponchos and rubber boots
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero National Park
Tortuguero, Limón Province, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tortuguero National Park, Tortuguero Costa Rica
Approximately 2 hours for the observation and learning of the Flora and Fauna of the Tortuguero National Park, plus all the details of the Park's natural history and its surroundings, explained by a naturalist as your guide (National park entrance fee required)
Includes: Bi-lingual guide certified by ICT (English / Spanish), binoculars, ponchos, and rubber boots if necessary.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.