- 1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Paddling with us gives you an individualized experience as we see your skill level and match it to the rivers that will best suit your skill and maximize your enjoyment! We will always strive to give you a personalized experience that may include a river that is not normally paddled here by tourists here in Costa Rica!
- Entry/Admission - Sarapiqui River
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We will first see your skill level at our National Monument, Sarapiqui River, then decide where to go next!
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Sarapiqui River, Province of Heredia
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.