- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A Wild Nature Trek we Created along a River never used before for Adventure Tours.
Developed in the most Bio-Diverse area of Costa Rica, crossing the most extended Wetland of the Country.
- Kayaks, life-jackets, Drybags
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Anything not incuded in the " included list"
Oceandrive Boulevard, Oceandrive Blvd, Puntarenas Province, Puerto Jiménez, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can Pick-up the Trekkers in any Hotel of Puerto Jimenez downtown
Returns to original departure point
Beauiful View of the Golfo Dulce from the Hills
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No persons that weight more than 110 kilos
- No persons that don't have a basical swimming ability
- No persons under 14 years old
- No persons with strong allergies to pollen and insects bites
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.