- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The team of professional makes this trip unique Our white water rafting team are certified in national and international level. They are trained in first aids
- Transportation from office to & back, Safety kayak, Professional raft guide, Body surfing, Swimming, Cliff jumping, Rafting Gear ( Helmet, Life jacket, Paddle) Dry bags, Wet Suite, etc.
- Snacks - Soft Drink, Cookies, Juice, Chips
- Private transportation
White World Expeditions, Cottage, 1st Floor, Badrinath Rd, opposite Sai Ganga, Tapovan, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand 249192, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking all passenger from White World Expeditions office to Start point and back to office
Returns to original departure point
Half day rafting trip on the “Ganga River” This is best part of Tour to Rishikesh to experiencing White Water Rafting in India. We spend about 4 hours from start to finish the trip with navigating through Trilling rapids making up the whole trip fun (depending upon the volume of the River). Between the rushes of the rapids there are long calm pools where we can play games, challenge you with a cliff jump and swim in the sacred Ganges water. The Rapid we run on this stretch are called Three blind Mice, Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Tea Off, Golf Course, Club many more small and bigger rapid.
After break fast We meet at White World Expeditions office Tapovan and after sign up We drive to Marine drive the starting point. which is about 40 minute and Another 20 minutes to setup the trip, post that safety briefing. We get on the rafts once all is done. It is 3 hours fun on the river with some good splashes and big hits. Rafting Trip ends before Luxman Jhula Bridge place called NIM beach. It takes 10 minutes’ drive back to WWE office change and tour end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not Recommended below 14 year age Children
- Not Recommended above 55 Year Old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.