- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore Mussoorie's landmarks, temples and British architecture.
- Pickup and drop
- 1 mineral water bottle per person
- Bottled water
- Attraction entry fee
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
Jhula Ghar, The Mall Road, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand 248179, India
Monday to Sunday:9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM ,2:00 PM
Harish RautHi, I'm Harish, a fond lover of the Himalayas. My love for the mountains is so strong that I had dropped out of college and took up hosting tours, just to stay close to my heart. I am passionate about travelling, exploring and adventure activities such as hiking and camping. Come, explore the art, culture, history and traditions of India on this sightseeing tour with me.
DetailsSet amidst misty clouds, green slopes and a sidewalk of the Himalayan peaks, Mussoorie offers an all-natural getaway. This activity takes you through some of the landmarks of the city covering scenic landscapes, waterfalls, temples and erstwhile grandeur of the British rule. Begin the activity by getting picked up and chauffeured to Mossy Falls, which is a small, tranquil waterfall surrounded by jungles and chirpy birds. Next, visit the sacred Hindu and Tibetan temples of Santura Devi and Shadup Cheophelling. Follow this with a visit to the George Everest House and capture its vintage, whitewashed walls and sweeping valley views. Lastly, cool off at the Cloud's End Forest Resort while learning about this educational and cultural centre of Mussoorie. Get dropped back and conclude the 4-hour tour with a cultural takeaway about the city.
Places of interest: Mossy Falls, Santura Devi Temple, Shadup CheophellingTemple, George Everest House and Cloud's End Forest Resort.
• A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
• You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- You will receive a separate redemption voucher/code
- This tour is complimentary for up to two children below the age of 7.
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders.
- AThe tour is inclusive of all charges for fuel, driver allowance, toll tax, parking and guide fees.
- Photography may not be allowed at certain heritage/religious sites.
- Transport: Chauffeur driven private A/C sedan
- In the event of any unforeseen weather circumstances, the organiser reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the activity. Full refund will be provided in such cases.
- The drivers are verified employees of the organizer and hold valid driving licenses. The cars are also equipped with a first-aid kit.
- Pickup and drop: All hotels within city limits: 9:00 A.M./10:00 A.M./11:00 A.M./2:00 P.M.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.