- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Camping in the wild boasts all the features of an exceptional jungle Retreat such as beautiful setting, excellent cuisine and abundant wildlife.
It is located on the fringes of the Corbett Park and on the banks of the river Kosi- providing an exotic scenic view. Thatched roofs, wooden and stone finishes complete the picture of this getaway.
Relax, read and soak in the warmth and vibrancy of camp is an ideal Jungle retreat for friends, families or small groups.
Get your meals served on fine Indian pottery and you can make your own menu with the Executive Chef here. Adventurous wildlife safaris along with a guide make this place a truly memorable experience and highlight of your holiday.
Meal Types: Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation Types: Triple Occupancy- Log Huts
Activities: Nature Walk, Angling.
Difficulty Level: Easy
- Welcome drink on arrival(Non Alcoholic)
- Morning & Evening Tea with Cookies
- Complementary Nature walks
- A movie show (subject to availability)
- Meal Types: Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Accommodation Types: Double Occupancy- Log Huts and Super Deluxe Log Huts
Jim Corbett National Park, Nainital District, Ramnagar, Uttarakhand 244715, India
Returns to original departure point
Expect some thrill and adventure as you camp in one of the best locations in the Corbett region.
Jim Corbett National Park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. Rich in flora and fauna, it’s known for its Bengal tigers. Animals, including tigers, leopards and wild elephants, roam the Dhikala zone.
The campsite is around the Corbett National Park and on the banks of the river Kosi. The Kosi river drains the northern slopes of the Himalayas in Tibet and the southern slopes in Nepal.
-Check-in to the campsite in the morning and get ready for a day to remember.
-Indulge in various activities and see the wildlife around Corbett.
-Enjoy the delicious meals that are sure to make your taste buds crave for more.
-Relax by the bonfire after a tiring day, and wonder absorb the magnificent galactic view of the stars.
-Get a good night sleep in your comfortable sharing tents.
-Wake up to a beautiful sunrise as you hear the chirping of birds and harmony of trees.
-Check-out with unforgettable memories.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age area allowed for free
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.