- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Another wonderful campsite in the holy city of Rishikesh. This campsite is another example of nature’s perfectness in making things. Enjoy your weekend away from the rut of the city life and get into the beauty of nature Rishikesh has to offer.
The campsite is situated on the banks of the tributary of river Ganga, in the Ghatu Ghat Region. Once you reach, stay in your senses, because the beauty of the location will surely make you lose them. A river beside you in the foreground and a stunning mountain view at the background with lush greenery is a fair explanation of what you will witness. Just 15 minutes walk from the main road and perfect for budget campers, this camp will provide you twice the joy in the price of one.
- Snacks - evening
- Bonefire, Trekking
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Day 1 - Since you have booked the stay, you are free to do what you want but a guideline DIY itinerary can be as follows
12:00- Check in
6:30- Bonfire with snacks and music
Day 2 -
Trek to Waterfall
Return to Campsite And breakfast
Location: Laxman Jhula Bridge, Rishikesh, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.