- 8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the sights of Rishikesh on a private tour by private and air-conditioned car. Benefit from the services of an English-speaking expert and visit the must-see monuments in Rishikesh.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees include
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Breakfast Include
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Ram Jhula
- Personal expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off available for hotels in Rishikesh city center
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ram Jhula, Near Geeta Bhawan, Rishikesh India
Rishikesh has been a part of the legendary Kedarkhand (the present day Garhwal). Legends state that Lord Rama did penance here for killing Ravana, the asura king of Lanka; and Lakshmana, his younger brother, crossed the river Ganges, at a point, where the present bLakshman Jhula bridge stands today, using a jute rope bridge. The Kedarkhand of Skanda Purana, also mentions the existence of Indrakund at this very point. The jute-rope bridge was replaced by iron-rope suspension bridge in 1889. After it was washed away in the 1924 floods, it was replaced by the present stronger bridge. Another similar suspension bridge Ram Jhula was built in 1986 at nearby Sivananda Nagar.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.