- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us for a scenic hike along the best trails Boulder has to offer. Our knowledgable wilderness guides will lead you on a route that best captures the astonishing beauty that is the Boulder Flatirons. Our local expert guides are first-aide certified and are highly trained on wildlife, nature, history, and local culture.
Traverse a total of 4.5 miles along the foothills on easy to moderate level trails, perfect for the adventurer looking for the best panoramic views. Trek through an array of spectacular sceneries from dense forests to open meadows with breathtaking overlooks.
This tour is small group tour has a maximum of 10 people to keep intimacy.
- Local Wilderness Guide
- Half Day Hike
- Snacks - Granola Bars,Chips, AND Trail Mix.
- Small Group Tour
- Stunning Views
Ranger Cottage, Kinnikinnick Rd, Boulder, CO 80302, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hike The Best Trails Chautauqua Has To Offer (4.5 miles)
- Enjoy Spectacular Views Of Iconic Flatiron Formations
- Learn Interesting Facts About Colorado And Local Wildlife
- Route Designed For Scenic Views
- Changing Landscape Perfect For Photography
• Flatirons, Boulder Mountain Park, Boulder, CO 80302
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Trails Are Possibly MUDDY Wear Boots or Best Athletic Shoes
- Bring Water, Sunscreen, and Snacks
- Not Recommended For Travelers With Bad Asthma
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.