- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dorćol is the oldest neighborhood of Belgrade situated alongside Kalemegdan fortress and on the Danube waterfront. These charming narrow streets speak by themselves about the mixture of antique and modern. One of the first murals in Belgrade is still adorning Skadarlija street, the well known bohemian quarter of Belgrade that once was a meeting place for the greatest cultural figures in Serbia. Right next door, in the former industrial brewery, a new alternative art scene started to flourish. In a few years it became a new epicenter for culture, art, music and literature in Belgrade. The street art naturally came along. And wait, that’s just the beginning of the story. You will stumble upon a lot more on our way down to the river and back. Beside graffiti, stencils and illustrations you will encounter many portraits in black and white made as a cultural project of one sport fan group and few colossal mural collaborations painted during the Meeting of styles gatherings.
- Entry/Admission - Dorcol
Studentski trg, Beograd, Serbia
Dorćol, Belgrade, Serbia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dorcol, Belgrade Serbia
All the graffiti are here.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.