- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A Virginia Beach fishing charter is the best way to enjoy nearshore fishing and deep sea fishing in Virginia Beach. Captain Leonard can help you catch more fish for less money than other fishing charters. Offshore trips include White Marlin, Blue Marlin, Sailfish, Spearfish, Yellow Fin Tuna, Big Eye Tuna, Wahoo, Swordfish and many different Shark Species.
Inshore fishing in Virginia Beach includes flounder, striper and rockfish. Other midsize fish in the waters off the coast of Virginia Beach and near shore in Nags Head are Red Drum, Cobia, Spadefish, Bluefish, Spanish Mackerel and more.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- We provide top of the line fishing gear and bait.
- Alcoholic Beverages
200 Winston Salem Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
Returns to original departure point
Near shore fishing adventures for small-midsize fish. Within 5-15 miles of the inlet.
Good choice for those wanting to spend some time on the water but are beginners or with children or families and want to see a little more variety of fish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.