- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Your Ghost Host will guide you on a fascinating exploration of Shockoe Bottom, the oldest and most haunted neighborhood in Richmond, where over 400 years of history have produced an ample share of those caught between this world and the next.
Your Guide will share with you the history of the neighborhood, and how it relates to the tales of the mysterious and tragic things that have led to numerous reports of paranormal activity along the tour route.
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Haunts of Richmond - Shadows of Shockoe Tour
1922 E Main St, Richmond, VA 23223, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haunts of Richmond - Shadows of Shockoe Tour, 1916 E Main St, Richmond, VA 23223, USA
Meet your Ghost Guide at the corner of 20th & East Main Streets, outside The Poe Museum, to depart on your tour of Historic Shockoe Bottom. The tour will include tales at a number of local landmarks, including the following:
• The Old Stone House which now serves as the cornerstone of The Poe Museum.
• An old tobacco warehouse that is now an art gallery and church, but once served as a Florida hospital during the Civil War.
• Masons Hall which has loomed over Shockoe Bottom since the 1780s. It's more than just the Masons that inhabit this historic and mysterious building.
• And more sites of historic hauntings...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.