- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day tour to
Giza Pyramids with Camel Ride and
Egyptian Museum in Cairo which includes Over 250,000 genuine artifacts and an exhibit dedicated to
Tutankhamen collection of treasure.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Lunch meal at Local restaurant.
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
from your hotel
to your hotel
Our company representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion while riding a camel to The Pyramids of Cheops,Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period with ride camel from 20 to 30 minutes around the pyramids. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. Back to hotel after your trip .
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.