- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Pick-Up and Drop-off from Hotels in Cairo and Giza
See the amazing ancient wonders of Pyramids, Valley Temple, The Sphinx, Ancient burial grounds, Temples and Statues
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Free time for shopping in the area of the Pyramids
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
We will start (8:00 AM) with a Morning visit, your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in private air-conditioned vehicle to enjoy a private excursion to the Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus) which is considered one of the seven wonders of the world and still to this day a riddle. Next is a visit to the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of the King Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Next up you will head to visit Sakkara, it is an ancient burial ground, and necropolis in Memphis. This is where most of the ancient Pharaohs were buried. Then moving to see the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure,it was built in the 3rd Dynasty. , travel to Memphis, which was founded by King Menes and was the capital of old Egypt during the old kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years as the first capital of Egypt. Here we can see the Statue of Ramses II. Then you will be taken to Cairo, then return back to the hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.