- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover Giza Pyramids Tour Visiting the Pyramids and the Sphinx, then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest of Ancient Egypt near Cairo all in one day.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private Egyptologist guide. (Speaks Your Language)
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Entrance fees to the main archaeological sites.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your location in Giza/Cairo
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel in Cairo/Giza by Horus Travel Service representative, starting the Giza Pyramids Tour with The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit the Valley Temple.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.