- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Private tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Khan el-Khalili Bazaar with Egyptologist guide.; pickup/drop off from Cairo and Giza hotels Offered In: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese .
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for inside any any of the pyramids it self.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Your location in Giza/Cairo
Witness the Giza pyramids, the Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar on this full-day tour of Cairo, with a private Egyptologist guide. See the ancient pyramids and Sphinx at el-Giza; and discover the mysteries that surround these age-old monuments. Visit the atmospheric Egyptian Museum to see the treasures of Tutankhamun, including his gold death mask and coffins. Then, finish with time at the colorful Khan el-Khalili bazaar to barter for bargains. Enjoy a flexible itinerary that can be tailored to your interests, and upgrade to enjoy lunch during your tour.
Your Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Giza or Cairo and drop you off back.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.