- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Salah El Din
Citadel, constructed in 1183 AD, and
Mohamed Ali Mosque, built inside the castle in the 19th century. Tour
Old Cairo, the site of a city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and a Roman fort.
- Round trip transfer from / to your destination in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptologist tour guide with the language you speak.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All Service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
from your hotel at Cairo or Giza airport
Around 08:00 am, 09:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am or 12:00 pm
to your hotel at Cairo or Giza airport
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit
Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the
Citadel of Salah El Din . Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore
Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Then we move on to
Coptic Cairo to visit
the Hanging Church,
Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara,
Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.
One of the most beautiful areas you will visit and do not want to get out of you will see a lot of historical buildings and beautiful heritage
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.