- 7 to 19 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Pay a visit to Egypt’s beautiful second city. See rock-cut Roman
catacombs, the ruins of a
Roman temple complex, and
Qaitbey Citadel. Visit the
Bibleotheca Alexandrinaand enjoy fresh seafood by the Mediterranean.
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- Lunch during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water during your trip
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
to your hotel
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in
Cairo, and then transfer to enjoy amazing day trip to
Alexandria. First visit
Pompay’s Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the
Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the
Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (
lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.