- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full day tour to Alexandria joined by Egyptologist and enjoy Pick-up and drop-offs are from Cairo and Giza hotels with air conditioned car.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Car
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Fort Qaitbey
Hotels in Giza and Cairo
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy amazing day trip to Alexandria. The trip will take 2 hour and 30 minutes.
First you will visit Pompay's Pillar constructed at the end of the 4th century for Emperor Diocletian. It is the largest of its type that has been built outside of Rome. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock.
Then you will proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel, a fortress built in 1477 AD. You will then be transported back to your point of departure.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.