- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and relax on a night-time cruise down the Nile. The cruise lasts for two hours and includes a 5 star dinner buffet, as well as Sufi dancing and belly-dancing performances.
- Private air-conditioned transportation to/from with wifi on board
- 5-star dinner/performance cruise along the historic Nile River
- Sufi and belly dance performances
We will take you from your Cairo hotel to your dinner cruise on the Nile. This program is a fun and informative dinner cruise, showcasing a lovely oriental show with belly dancers, folklore, western music, all while dining on 5 star cuisine!
A truly Instagram worthy evening and definitely a memorable dining experience along the Nile! When your cruise is done, you will be escorted back to your hotel.
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - Golden Pharaoh Dinner Cruise
- Gratuities (optional
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden Pharaoh Dinner Cruise, 138 El Nil Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
You will see the guide Holding sign of Wael pharaoh pickup you from hotel to Nile cruise to enjoying their by the play dancer and the show
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is formal
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.