- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See Karnak Temple illuminated at night with an audio-visual show that will explain how the temple was used and what life was like in Ancient Egypt.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English assistant during your trip
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
from your hotel in Luxor or airport
One hour before the schedule shown
to your hotel in Luxor or airport
Visit: Sun Pyramids Tours, 67 El Haram Street, Giza , Egypt, Giza Egypt
Have you ever wondered what life has been thousands of years ago? You will know about them through the splendid Sound and Light Show at the
Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom.
You will be transferred to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production. This spectacle will take about 75-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally, the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world.
-The fourth show is presented upon previous reservation.
-Offering free ticket for any tourist group of at least 15 people and hosting the accompanying tour guide.
-The tourist whom birthday is on the same day, he’ll be offered a free ticket and some sound and light products.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.