- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Take in the old Cairo and the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way. Before visiting Khan El Khalili bazaar.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
From Hotels and Airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Grand Egyptian Museum, El Remayah Sq, Cairo-Alex. Road Pyramids, Giza Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered.
Proceed visiting old Cairo where you can visit The Hanging Church in Coptic Cairo, Visit the Holy Cave that located at Abu Sergha Church it is the place where the Holy Family stayed during their holy trip to Cairo and Move to. Then end your day tour with a visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
Back to hotel after your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.