- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This PRIVATE full day tour explores the Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Memphis, and the Sphinx which is a dream of many people all over the world. Cross off your bucket list with a visit to one of the surviving Seven Wonders of the ancient world!
- Private air-conditioned transportation with wifi on board to/from hotel
- Free camel ride!
- English speaking Egyptologist guide/driver
- Visit and go inside the Pyramids of Giza, see the Sphinx and the pyramids of Saqqara
- Bottled water and snack bag (chips/or nuts)
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Snack bag/chips or nuts
- Lunch - Vegetarian options too
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- All other items not listed here
Traveler pickup is offered
ALL Cairo hotels are pickup points
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
The Giza pyramid complex is an archaeological site on the Giza Plateau, on the outskirts of Cairo. Here you will find the three Great Pyramids (Khufu/Cheops, Khafre/Chephren and Menkaure/Mykerinos)), the Great Sphinx, several cemeteries, a workers' village and an industrial complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Come face to face with this mythical creature and keeper of Giza. The Great Sphinx of Giza commonly referred to as the Sphinx of Giza or just the Sphinx, is not to be missed!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Named after the God of the dead, Saqqara, covers 7 km and is Egypt’s largest archaeological site. Memphis was the seat of power of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt, home to the pharaohs that raised the pyramids. The necropolis is situated high above the Nile Valley’s cultivation area, and is the final resting place for deceased pharaohs and their families, administrators, generals and sacred animals.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.