- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer you to Al-Fayoum Oasis. First visit Lake Quarun, which is considered to be the oldest natural lakes in the world and visit the Water Wheels. Continue to Wadi Rayan, a major place for bird nesting and see the Waterfalls. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wadi El-Rayan
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi El-Rayan, 65 km southwest of Faiyum city 80 km west of the Nile River, Al Fayyum Egypt
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer you to Al-Fayoum Oasis. First visit Lake Quarun, which is considered to be the oldest natural lakes in the world and visit the Water Wheels. Continue to Wadi Rayan, a major place for bird nesting and see the Waterfalls.
Quaran Lake is one of the oldest lakes in the world, completely independent of the sea, and is your first Fayoum Oasis stop along this historical and relaxing Cairo Day Trip to Fayoum Oasis & Wadi Al Rian. The avian wildlife here is also a thing of legend.
Foot tours of the shores of this ancient lake will find you venturing through temple ruins at Karanis. After this, the tour heads to Wadi Al Rian for a rejuvenating tour of the lake and surroundings by boat.
Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.