- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and The Dahshur pyramids then Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day, lunch is included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up services from Cairo airport & return
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Walking Tours
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Walking Tours, 8 El Haram st. Nasr El Deen, Giza 12111 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours guide will pick up you from Cairo airport, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King zoser.
Then proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis. And then visit Dahshur pyramids an ancient royal necropolis, located approximately 40 kilometers south of Cairo – the pyramids were built from 2613 – 2589 BC. The Bent pyramid is the most famous of the pyramids in the area.
Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar, Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. Later you will be transferred back to Cairo international airport
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.