- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Take in the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx before visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world, Nile lunch cruise, and Sound and Light Show illuminated at night with a stunning audio-visual display. Learn about the history of Ancient Egypt and the story of the Sphinx, guardian of the Giza Necropolis for over 5000 years.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Lunch meal at Nile Crystal cruise.
- A Fresh juice.
- Dinner meal at Great pyramid inn hotel.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Bottled water
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Beverage during lunch and dinner
from your hotel in Cairo
t your hotel in Cairo
Visit: Sun Pyramids Tours, 67 El Haram Street, Giza , Egypt, Giza Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered.Continue driving to the pire where you board in Nile Crystal cruise to start your lunch cruise trip on the River Nile, enjoying open Buffet lunch with different item of Egyptian food and sailing for two hours
Later you will be transferred to the Great pyramid inn hotel (located in front of the pyramids) for refreshing and a fresh juice drink (Mango, strawberry, etc…) at the terrace to enjoy the sun set , then attending the sound and light show at the pyramids
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.