- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a private tour to explore the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx and enjoy it as much as possible with your private tour guide enjoy your tour as you get much knowledge about the ancient history of Egypt and all the details about the pyramids in an interesting way, you will also enjoy a hassle free camel ride around the pyramids in the Sahara desert.
- Excellent value for money
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- WiFi during the tour
- 45 minutes camel ride around Giza Pyramids
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Extra entrance fees (interior of the pyramids)
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
Great context and much insight is guaranteed in this private tour as you will make your lifetime dream of visiting the pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx come true.
You will start your tour at
9 :00 am your qualified tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel and escort you to your private, modern van (a/c and WiFi on board) then you will head for the plateau of Giza where you will
first stop at the
Great Pyramid of Cheops (2500 B.C.), the only remaining wonder of the seven wonder of the ancient world with its giant dimensions and perfect architectures and many secrets still to reveal, then you will move up the plateau to see the three pyramids altogether, that of Cheops and the pyramids of his son, Chephren and of his grandson Mycerinus, from the panorama of the plateau (the highest point) you can take great pictures and start your camel ride around the pyramids with wonderful views. Then you will move down the plateau to visit the Valley Temple of King Chepren and the Great lion headed Sphinx.
Camel ride for 45 minutes then you will have your
lunch overlooking to Giza pyramids
At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.