- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In a charming atmosphere with light and music, the Sound and Light show captivates audiences and revive the past through the history of the pyramids and the magnificence of the pharaohs. The show is presented in six languages and takes place twice a day.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Local Guide to prepare your trip and starting from your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Sound and Light Show.
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels. Please contact supplier to arrange pick up point.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point.
Visit: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Light and Sound in the are of pyramids.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You may reserve dinner with us for a reduced price of 12€ or 14USD at a local restaurant selected by our company in the Pyramidal area.
- Full menu, if option selected includes: soup, 5 plates of salad, one appetizer oriental, and choice one of our special Egyptian menu items (Fish or calamari or grilled chicken or shish kebab) plus french fries, rice, and Egyptian bread, followed by desert or seasonal fruit and Choice between one soft drink or one fresh juice or one mineral water or one coffee or tea.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Please reconfirm with local supplier 3 days prior to attendance.
- The show takes place between 6:30 pm and 8:30 pm in English to be confirmed with us.
- Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.