- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus and the Great Sphinx are all yours to behold. Then a full hardy lunch and the calming serenity of the Nile waters make for the perfect finish to your day of exploration. With the swish of the water against you beautiful decorated floating restaurant and the aromas of a tasty breakfast wafting through the air, your senses will be taken on a journey to remember.
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramid Tour
- Any extras and personal spending.
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or Giza
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramid Tour, 76 El Bahr El Azzam, Giza Egypt
Our representative will greet you at your hotel and then journey to the Pyramids complex. There you will visit The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of Chephren. After you will be taken to the docking station of your floating restaurant. Beautifully decorated and tastefully arranged your Felucca boat as they are called in Egypt is well equipped for a serene two-hour journey into the heart of Egyptian lunch.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.