- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Exploring one of the most popular monuments on the globe and one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World: the Pyramids of Giza. Afterward, view the great treasures of King Tut in the Egyptian Museum, which holds more than 130,000 displays. End the day by shopping in one of the largest tourist markets in the world; Khan El Khalili
- Lunch - Lunch at local restaurant
- Bottled water - One bottle of mineral water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Egyptian Museum
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Personal expenses like drinks, souvenirs etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
- Mummy's room entrance in the Egyptian Museum
Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
• We begin our tour by exploring Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Constructed around 5000 years ago, the Great Pyramid of Cheops is a mystery that scholars have repeatedly failed to decipher. Besides it is the smaller Pyramid of Chephren, the smallest Pyramid of Mycerinus, and the famous Sphinx.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: The Grand Egyptian Museum, El Remayah Sq, Cairo-Alex. Road Pyramids, Giza Egypt
• We continue on to the Egyptian Museum it is the largest museum in the world with 120,000 items on display, dating back to different stages of the ancient Egyptian history, and more in the storerooms. The museum was built in 1902 to house the wide collection of Pharaonic antiquities discovered in Egypt. Highlights of the museum include the treasures of the mysterious King Tut and the royal mummies.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Khan Al-Khalili, Al-Azhar Street, Cairo 11511 Egypt
• Our final visit is to Khan El Khalili tourist market—the most famous and widest market in Egypt. Established in the 14th century by the Mamluks, the market sells an assortment of products and gifts, including replicas of ancient Egyptian statues, costumes, shisha, perfumes, papyrus, leather, cloth, and much much more!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.