- 16 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have a blissful day sightseeing tour in Cairo. Start your tour from Luxor taking the flight to Cairo. Visit the great Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- - Pick up services from hotel in Luxor & return
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- - Domestic flight ticket Luxor / Cairo / Luxor
- - Bottled water during the tour
- - Shopping tours in Cairo
- - All taxes & service charge
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
From Your Hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Grand Egyptian Museum, El Remayah Sq, Cairo-Alex. Road Pyramids, Giza Egypt
At the early morning you will be picked up by Sun Pyramids Tours representative from your hotel in Luxor, then transferred to Luxor International Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met and transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Move onto Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Finally you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for your flight back to Luxor then transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.