- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Start your great day by visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. Then drive to the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. End your tour with Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Lunch meal at Local restaurant.
- - All taxes & service charge
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in cairo or giza
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Grand Egyptian Museum, El Remayah Sq, Cairo-Alex. Road Pyramids, Giza Egypt
Our company representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit to the most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din . Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar, Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.