- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the Great Pyramids Sound and Light Show illuminated at night with a stunning audio-visual display. Learn about the history of Ancient Egypt and the story of the Sphinx, guardian of the Giza Necropolis for over 5000 years.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- - English-speaking escorted representative
- - Entrance fees to the show
- - Bottled water during your trip
- - Dinner meal at Local restaurant
- - All taxes & service charge
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
Our company representative will pick you up from your hotel to attend the Sound and Light spectacular Show of Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. Discover the enchanting history of the ancient Egyptians. The show starts with the story of the Sphinx who has been the vigilant guardian of the city of the dead for five thousand years. The show also depicts the story of building the pyramids and relates the history of great and famous figures of ancient Egypt such as Thutmosis IV, Akhnaten, Nefertiti and Tut Ankh Amon. Back to your hotel.
Meals : Dinner
-All languages available via headphones offer translation (English- French- German- Spanish- Italian- Russian- Japanese- Polish-Arabic), translation headsets for free.
-Offering free tickets for any tourist group of at least 15 people and hosting the accompanying tour guide.
-The tourist whom birthday is on the same day, he’ll be offered a free ticket and some sound and light products.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.