- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Admire artifacts from Ancient Egypt in the Egyptian Museum. Then visit Salah El Din Citadel, constructed in 1183 AD, and Mohamed Ali Mosque, built inside the castle in the 19th century. Tour Old Cairo, the site of a city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and a Roman fort
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Walking Tours
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Walking Tours, Giza, Giza Governorate
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from Cairo international airport, to enjoy a visit to the most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferred back to Cairo international airport
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.