- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We provide you a private tour to guarantee that the guide will be all yours; no other companions, in addition, you will enjoy a private transportation so that we will collect you from your address in Cairo and drive you back after the tour. The tour is all inclusive, so you will not be bothered with any hidden expenses.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
- Lunch - No Meals or drinks included
Traveler pickup is offered
As a private tour, we pick up the guests from there address in Cairo.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza, Giza Governorate
Drive to Dahshur to visit Senfru's remarkable pyramids; the Bent Pyramids and the Red Pyramid which are considered the first two true pyramids in Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Visit the amazing Step Pyramid of King Djoser, the first known pyramid in Egypt and one of the oldest man-made stone structures in the world. Earlier Egyptian Royals used to be buried in underground tombs with a rectangular over-ground mud-brick structure which is called Mastaba. The Step Pyramid of Djoser is considered as a transition between the form of Mastaba and the Pyramids and a developed step in using the limestone instead of the mud bricks in the royal tomb.
At the same area you will also visit another pyramids back to the Old Kingdom dominated to king Titi.
In addition, you will also visit the Mastaba Tomb of either Mereruka or Kagimni as it is usually only one of them is open for visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Memphis Historical Site, Giza Governorate
Memphis was an ancient capital founded by king Narmer during the first dynasty. Currently it an open air museum. Among the special pieces of Memphis the huge limestone colossus of King Ramses II.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.