- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Go sightseeing in Saqqara famous for its step pyramids and history of building the first pyramids in all of Egypt, While there enjoy visiting the Pyramids of King Zoser, Titi and others and the many tombs of kings and great officials.
Visit the open air museum at Memphis and marvel at the massive statues carved out of limestone and granite of Egyptian gods and pharaohs.
- Lunch - Lunch at local restaurant
- Bottled water - One bottle of mineral water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Museum
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Personal expenses like drinks, souvenirs etc....
- Tipping to guide and driver
- Travel insurance
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
• We begin our tour by exploring Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Constructed around 5000 years ago, the Great Pyramid of Cheops is a mystery that scholars have repeatedly failed to decipher. Besides it is the smaller Pyramid of Chephren, the smallest Pyramid of Mycerinus, and the famous Sphinx
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis Museum, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
• We will then explore Memphis, the first capital of unified Egypt established by King Menes in the 31st century B.C. Today, the city houses an open-air museum with displays belonging to the New Kingdom, which includes the Alabaster Sphinx and the colossi of Ramses II as highlights.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
• Our third stop of the day will be at Saqqara, the necropolis of the royal family during the long period of the Old Kingdom era. One of the richest archaeological sites in Egypt, attractions include pyramids and tombs centered around the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.