- 5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This Long Cairo Layover from Cairo airport covers tours to Giza Pyramids, tours to Cairo Museum, & Down town walking tour.
Meet Egypt Fun Tours' Tour guide at Cairo airport. Pick you up and start the tour with your private tour guide to the Giza Pyramids, See The great Pyramids of king Khufu, king Chephren, and king Mecarynous, the little pyramids of the 4th dynasty queens, the funeral temple of king Chephren, and the Sphinx. Proceed to Down town to See Cairo Museum, which contains artifacts from ancient Egypt as well as the collection of king Tut with the Golden mask and the Golden anthropoid coffins. Also the royal mummies are in this museum. See Down town and pick your local Egyptian food. Transfer you back to Cairo airport two hours before your connection flight.
- Professional licensed Tour guide specialist in Egyptology
- Providing a pick up and drop off services from any hotel within Cairo, Egypt.
- An A/C tourist car new model with a professional driver and a license from the ministry of tourism.
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off.
- Police Security Guard
- Baggage storage and transfer
- Bottled water - Sealed mineral bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Take away on board
- Soda/Pop - Take away on board
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Professional photographer with high resolution camera to capture an unforgettable moment (Optional)
- Lunch - Enjoy a variety of Egyptian menu food out of your preferences from the best local restaurants (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Egyptian Antiquities Museum
Traveler pickup is offered
Providing a pick up and drop off services from any hotel within Cairo, Egypt. An A/C tourist car new model with a professional driver and a license from the ministry of tourism. Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off.
Cairo International Airport (CAI)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
The Giza pyramid complex is an archaeological site on the Giza Plateau, on the outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. It includes the three Great Pyramids (Khufu/Cheops, Khafre/Chephren and Menkaure/Mykerinos), the Great Sphinx, several cemeteries, a workers' village and an industrial complex. It is located in the Western Desert, approximately 9 km (5 mi) west of the Nile river at the old town of Giza, and about 13 km (8 mi) southwest of Cairo city centre.
The pyramids, which have historically been common as emblems of ancient Egypt in the Western imagination, were popularized in Hellenistic times, when the Great Pyramid was listed by Antipater of Sidon as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is by far the oldest of the ancient Wonders and the only one still in existence.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Giza, Giza Governorate
The Great Sphinx of Giza The Terrifying One; literally: (Father of Dread), commonly referred to as the Sphinx of Giza or just the Sphinx, is a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx, a mythical creature with the body of a lion and the head of a human. Facing directly from West to East, it stands on the Giza Plateau on the west bank of the Nile in Giza, Egypt. The face of the Sphinx is generally believed to represent the Pharaoh Khafre.
Cut from the bedrock, the original shape of the Sphinx has been restored with layers of blocks. It measures 73 meters (240 ft) long from paw to tail, 20.21 m (66.31 ft) high from the base to the top of the head and 19 meters (62 ft) wide at its rear haunches. It is the oldest known monumental sculpture in Egypt and is commonly believed to have been built by ancient Egyptians of the Old Kingdom during the reign of the Pharaoh Khafre (c. 2558–2532 BC)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Egyptian Antiquities Museum, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms. Built in 1901 by the Italian construction company Garozzo-Zaffarani, the edifice is one of the largest museums in the region.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.