- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Want to experience something different than just normal sightseeing? How about a fun cooking class that let you learn to make the most iconic snacks of Hong Kong in Egg Tart and a traditional dessert in Tang Yuan!
We will first meet up at the Aberdeen Promenade, then take a walk there and enjoy the beautiful view of the typhoon shelter, which is packed with traditional Chinese fishing boat. Then we will stroll through the busy neighborhood of Aberdeen while making a couple stops at some old fashioned bakeries, and have a few samples of their traditional treats.
After that we will head back to our baking studio in Aberdeen for our baking session. We will be making everything from scratch: the crust, the custard for the egg tart; rolling the sticky rice flour and making the fillings for the glutinous rice flour dumpling. Our chef will also share some tips and secrets in making some variations of the dessert so that you can impress your family and friends when you get home!
- Snacks - Six piece of freshly baked Egg Tarts and a bowl of Tang Yuan made by our guests
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pickup our guests at the Aberdeen Promenade, Aberdeen Praya station
Hands-on experience on making the famous Hong Kong snack Egg tart, along with making the Chinese traditional dessert Tang Yuan at our baking studio located at Aberdeen, Hong Kong
Pass By: Aberdeen, Center of South District, Hong Kong China
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.