- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Mount Huangshan is famous for its strange pines, the grotesque rocks, the sea of clouds and the hot springs. Exploring the mountains by taking the cable car to the top and hiking in the mountains, you will know how magic the nature is, which creates plenty of miraculous pine trees and rocks. Catching sunrise and sunset above the clouds will also give you an unforgettable experience.
• Marvel at the breathtaking karst landscape of Mount Huangshan
• Appreciate the featured architecture of Xidi ancient village
• Learn about tofu making at Xuanyuan Farm
- 2x Lunch
- Private English-speaking or Chinese-speaking guide
- Private air-conditioned vehicle & driver
- Round-trip cable car
- Two bottled waters per person per day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in downtown Huangshan
- Entry/Admission - Xidi
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Huangshan
- Other food or drink
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
Huangshan, Anhui, China
Traveler pickup is offered
We can offer pickup from other hotels not mentioned above, please leave your hotel details (name, phone number and address) when booking for your tour guide to pick you up from the right place.
Returns to original departure point
Day 1: Huangshan - Xuanyuan Farm & Xidi Village - Huangshan
Stop At: Xidi, 黟县黄山市 China, 245501
Around 8:30 am, your private guide will pick you up from your hotel in downtown of Huangshan City with your driver. Drive to Xuanyuan Farm which is located on the way to the ancient village - Xidi, and it takes around 30 minutes to drive from the city center of Huangshan. The production process of Tofu takes approx. 2 hours. It is recommended to spend half day strolling through the farm, where you could see the local residents making chopped chili dips, hand-made sesame seed candy, peanut brittle, soy sauce, and freshly squeezed tea-seed oil in the indigenous method. Lunch is served at the environmental friendly restaurant in the farm, with same cost standards as for the normal high-street restaurants. Afterward, you will drive to Yixian County, where you will visit the ancient village - Xidi, which is an outstanding representative of Huizhou traditional culture, building techniques, agriculture, and scenery. Then you will be transferred to your hotel at about 5:00 pm.
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Huangshan City - Mount Huangshan (Yellow Mountain) - Huangshan City
Stop At: Mt. Huangshan, Huangshan Scenic Area, Huangshan District Anhui Province, Huangshan 245000 China
Depart from hotel at 8:00 am, drive about 1.5 hours to Mt. Huangshan (the Yellow Mountain), take a cable car to get on the top of the mountain, enjoy the great view of Beihai area (North Sea Area). Have lunch at Beihai Hotel at noon, visit Xihai (West Sea) area in the afternoon. At around 4:00 pm, take the cable car down and be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Huangshan.
1. Please leave your hotel details (name, phone number, and address) for the tour guide to pick you up from the right place.
2. We will send you a confirmation letter including tour details after you book the tour successfully. Please pay attention to check it on Viator and reply to us if necessary.
3. We will send you your guide's contact details via Viator around 3 days before the tour starts. If you prefer to start the tour a little earlier or later on the starting day, please feel free to call the guide to discuss it or please message us in advance.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes & casual clothes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.