- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The day time experience's are held at my beautiful cosy home in Kilcolgan.
I also run some of the experiences at my cafe, Kate's Place, in Oranmore, Orantown centre.
In my home, guests enjoy the homely feel of my Irish kitchen.
In every experience we always discuss the difference between baking bread long ago, compared to nowadays.
I also encourage the use of my fruits and herbs from my garden, where if possible, we avail of seasonal delights.
- All ingredients and utensils are included.
- Printed recipe and pen to take notes if necessary
Kate's Place, Unit 3A, Oran Town Centre, Millplot, Oranmore, Co. Galway, Ireland
Returns to original departure point
We will bake fruit, lavender and berry scones, and spelt or brown bread.
I believe in the hands on experience for my guests - from handling ingredients to kneading dough.
It isn't all about the cooking, I share lots of tips from my experience over the years.
I love to see the faces full of excitement and joy at the sight of the end product - freshly baked scones and bread.
And best of all we have lots of fun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.