- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Be fitted in a Kimono by a local expert, explore the town and chat with locals, visit the town shrine, learn to make beautiful Japanese sweets from a 3rd generation craftsman, and then enjoy this with Shizuoka green tea, made from Mt. Fuji’s crystal clear water.
- Kimono rental
- Japanese sweets making
- Guided tour at Mt.Fuji Grand Shrine
- Professional local guide
- Shizuoka Green Tea Tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
Fujisan Honguu Sengen Taisha, 1-1 Miyachō, Fujinomiya, Shizuoka 418-0067, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
You can either choose 2 options below. Please let us know where to meet upon booking.
12:40 Ticket Gate of Shin-Fuji station（JR Shinkansen bullet train station）*The number of participants needs to be 2 and more.
12:50 Ticket Gate of Fujinomiya Station (JR local train station)
Both train stations have only one ticket gate, so you cannot miss the meeting point.
1pm Mondays and Fridays
Returns to original departure point
Kimono Fitting! Be fitted out in a personal Kimono and learn from a local about the tradition of this symbolic Japanese icon. Explore the town and learn the history of the area. Visit the En-Ya Art Gallery.
Visit Mt Fuji Sengen Taisha Shrine with an expert guide, who will take you through the cultural and historical significance as it relates to Mt Fuji. Take some amazing photos in front of the shrine while dressed in your personal Kimono.
Following the shrine, we will learn how to make Japanese sweets from a local artisan. Later, we will brew and taste locally grown green tea, Shizuoka being famous for the quality of its green tea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check spam mail folder if you do not get any message from Tripadviser experiences or Viator.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own bottle. Mt Fuji spring water can be refilled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.