- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Through the experience Zen Meditation and Forest Therapy, your mind and body will be fresh, relaxed and purified.
Misugi is very beautiful, quiet and peaceful Inaka place. Misugi has unique history, culuture and lifestyle.
Inaka means the country-side in Japanese.
However, Misugi is now facing at extreme depopulation problem. The population decreased by half in this 2 decades.
We want to empower our village by tourism. Because tourism can connect many people and industries. Then, we made an organization "Inaka Tourism".
We provide 4 kinds of experiences (All 1-day tour).
1. "Purify your mind and body" tour
- Zen Meditation, Forest Therapy and Lunch
2. "Pilgrimage walks" tour
- Straw Marquetry, Historical Walks and Lunch
3. "Touch the Forester's Life" tour
- Forestry, Kijishi Wood craft and Lunch
4. "We Love Nature" tour
- Forest Therapy, Cycling and Lunch
- Lunch - You can try authentic soba noodle which is used 100% Soba flour. Ou course, it is completely healthy!
- Entry/Admission - 西向院
- Entry/Admission - 大洞山（雄岳）
- Entry/Admission - まねきそば
Ise-Yachi Station, Misugicho Yachi, Tsu, Mie 515-3421, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
- by train
This JR Meisho Line is completely inconvenient train which runs only once per two hours. However, the scenery from the train is unbelievably beautiful. It is just one rail, one train and one conductor. It is the cutest train in the world we believe. There is a train which will arrive 8:44am at Ise-Yachi station bound for Ise-Okitsu. If you use JR Meisho line and miss the train, it is automatically cancelled. Because next train will come two hours later.
On the way back, you will take 15:22 train bound for Matsusaka.
- by car
It takes two hours drive from Nagoya or Osaka. Please set Ise-Yachi station (伊勢八知駅) as a destination on you GPS.
- for guests of Inaka Tourism accommodations or Misugi Resort
Our staff will bring you to the meeting point by car.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 西向院, 2780 Misugichō Shimotage, Tsu, Mie 515-3311, Japan
With the monk priest from the "Saiko-in" Temple which has more than 500 years history, you will try Zen meditation.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 大洞山（雄岳）, Misugicho Yachi, Tsu, Mie 515-3421, Japan
With the skillful Forest Therapist. We are going to the forest. Hug a tree, lye on the ground, get plenty of fresh air, and more. By using 5 senses, refresh your mind and body. Misugi is chosen as one of the best healing forest in Japan which Forest Therapy Society nominated. Your stress will be reduced and immunity will be improved by Forest Therapy. Please do NOT walk too fast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: まねきそば, 362-1 上多気 美杉町 Tsu, Mie 515-3312, Japan
You can try authentic soba noodle which is used 100% Soba flour. Ou course, it is completely healthy!
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.