- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are the industry leaders and pioneers, with over 27 years of experience and an accident free track-record. We are Blue Flag accredited, making us a cut-above as a sustainable boat operator. We were the second boat worldwide to have received this prestigious award. We have exclusive welcoming facilities directly on the ocean, with 180 deg sea views. Should you opt in for our transfers, we offer luxurious air-conditioned busses, fitted with TV’s. Our boat is a government approved catamaran especially designed for comfort, safety and stability, in order to minimize sea sickness. We are the only shark diving boat with a round-edged cage, designed not to harm the sharks in any way. We are the only PADI registered shark diving boat and as environmental conservationists, also greatly contribute towards research worldwide. We offer knowledgable and highly qualified staff, as well as a shark expert on each tour. We guarantee a 5 star, highly educational experience!
- Transfers, diving gear / wetsuits, changing cubicles, lockers, rain-jackets, hot showers, continental breakfast, hot lunch, snacks on-board, juice, sodas, hot hand towels, bottled water.
- Secure parking, free wi-fi, educational information, safety briefing.
- Entry/Admission - White Shark Ventures
- Optional USB of your experience (R350.00). Optional towel rentals (R30.00)
White Shark Ventures, Kusfront, Van Dyks Bay, 7220, South Africa
Visit: White Shark Ventures, Kusfront, Van Dyks Bay, 7220, South Africa
You will be collected from Cape Town metropolitan area for a 2 hour drive to Gansbaai. Upon arrival a light breakfast, coffee/tea will be available while the safety briefing and other formalities are concluded. After breakfast you will board our boat and undertake the 20 min boat ride to the diving site nearby “Shark Alley”. Diving and viewing will commence and the boat will return to shore after approx.. 3 hours at sea. Back on shore a hot lunch will be served while viewing the shark video of the tour. A copy of your experience is available on USB, should you wish to purchase this.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.