- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fabulous horse ride no matter your level of experience. This ride offers a mixture between forest trails and open terrain, ideal for an optional trot or canter whilst being close to nature and enjoying the magnificent surrounds. You might get close to Bush Buck, Fallow Deer, Baboons, Monkeys and indigenous birds, with an option of a trot or canter across fields with views over the surrounding forest and mountains in the distance.
Enjoy a half way stop at our local bakery where a sweet or savoury treat as well as soft drink of choice is included.
Our herd of rescue horses are well trained to ensure you enjoy your ride.
Our hand picked guides are friendly and informative and shall ensure that you enjoy a safe ride.
Each rider is matched to the right horse for them based on their ability and weight.
Our trails are suitable for all level of riders.
- Historical facts about the area
- Riding Hat
- Riding Chaps
- Instructions in the basics of horse riding
- Sweet or savoury home baked treat plus soft drink of choice at local bakery.
- Entry/Admission - Hog Hollow Horse Trails
- Transportation to/from attractions
Hog Hollow Horse & Carriage Trails, Askop Road, The Crags, Plettenberg Bay, 6602, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hog Hollow Horse Trails, Plettenberg Bay South Africa
Each rider is allocated a horse according to their ability and weight. Our herd of rescue horses are well trained and kept in tip top condition. Our guides are hand picked, friendly and informative and shall ensure that you enjoy a safe and fun ride, accordingly to your ability.
This trail takes riders through indigenous forest and farmland, with the opportunity to see bush buck, fallow deer, baboons, monkeys and the colourful Knysna Loerie as well as other indigenous birds.
The trail stops half way at our local bakery where riders can choose a delectable freshly baked savoury or sweet treat as well as tea, coffee or soft drink of choice. These refreshments are included in the cost of the trail.
Ride back to the yard and enjoy the beautiful scenery and along the way.
All level of riders are catered for.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All rider heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All rider weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All rider abilities MUST be advised at the time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.