- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Crags Wine Route is situated at the foot of the Tsitsikamma Mountains near Plettenberg Bay on South Africa's scenic Garden Route - explore this area on horseback with our Half Day Wine Trail. Ride amongst beautiful vineyards, indigenous Fynbos and forest whilst tasting local wines and accompanying delectable fare at a choice of two wine estates in this area : Bramon Wine Estate (open every day) OR Newstead Wines (open Tuesday to Saturday). The trail to Bramon is mostly through forest and on single track at a walking pace. The trail to Newstead includes forest and open fields which allows for a trot or canter if ability of rider allows.
- Horse selected to your physical size and riding ability
- Well trained guide
- Riding Hat
- Riding Chaps
- Briefing on basics of horseriding
- Lunch - 1 x Delectable Tappas Style Platter
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 x wine tastings
- Coffee and/or Tea - Any additional food and drink not included in cost of trail is for the rider's account to be settled directly with the wine estate.
Hog Hollow Horse & Carriage Trails, Askop Road, The Crags, Plettenberg Bay, 6602, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy the Crags Wine Route on horseback. Explore the beautiful vineyards, Fynbos and forest whilst tasting two local wines and a delectable tappas style set lunch platter at Bramon Wine Estate or Newstead Wine Estate – included in cost of trail. Other extras and beverage excluded and for own account.
• Hog Hollow Horse Trails, Plettenberg Bay South Africa
• Newstead Wines Restaurant, Redford Road, The Crags, Plettenberg Bay 6602 South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All rider heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All rider weights MUST be advised at time of bookin
- All rider ability MUST be advised at time of booking (ie beginner, intermediate or advanced)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.