- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the Second Oldest Town of South Africa and the jaw dropping Jonkershoek Valley
Nestled behind Stellenbosch, the second oldest town and wine-making region of South Africa you will find the Valley of Jonkershoek with jaw-dropping landscapes and views.
The Valley surrounded by mountains is the perfect place to be visited by Ebikes.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic personal guide (DEAT qualified)
- Fully charged electric bicycle fitted to your size
- Bottle of water
- Entry fee to Nature reserve
- Entry/Admission - Stellenbosch University
- Transfers from the accommodation.
36 Piet Retief St, Stellenbosch Central, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stellenbosch University, Private Bag X1 Matieland, Stellenbosch 7602 South Africa
We will ride along the Eerste River
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum height = 1,6m.
- Maximum weight = 105kg
- Basic bicycle handling like standing up and starting or stopping without being seated.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.